Two Day Course
Next Public course is March 31st – April 1st in Bellevue, Washington.
Coaching is the quickest and most effective method for developing your employees. A fun, highly participative and practical course designed to provide you and your managers with the tools and skills needed to become an outstanding coach. HCRI Approved Hours: 11.5 hours! Course includes a coaching session with Trainer Alicia Marie as well as a DISC Assessment.
* Learn powerful and effective techniques that help you seize daily coaching situations.
* What coaching is about, why it is effective and how to implement it in the workplace.
* Learn how to make the traditional switch from “Command and Control” style management to collaborative and supportive coaching.
* The use of behavior assessments and how they apply when coaching.
* Identify goals and create action plans with employees.
* Promote learning and discovery in your business.
* Accountability – what it takes and how to infuse your company culture with it.
* Personal Foundation – modeling “Real Power” in the workplace.
I attended a Coaching Clinic that Alicia Marie presented and was amazed at the knowledge that I gained! I originally signed up for just the PHR credit, but left with a whole new awareness of myself, those that I work with and am surrounded by. On a conference call with my supervisor and a few Execs’, we were discussing another employee and it hit me what type of personality each member of the call was! With this newfound knowledge I was able to guide the conversation so everyone was on the same page and I left feeling I now knew exactly how to relate to those that I support daily. I would recommend Alicia’s Coaching Clinic to anyone. I promise you, you will come out of this clinic with a new perspective in everything you deal with!
– Michelle Lopez, PHR , HR Director