Contact us at email@example.com
Our MVP stress management seminars are about real life strategies & developing proven skill sets, for achieving balance, happiness, & productivity. By understanding stress, its causes & effects, you will learn a variety of proven solutions to deal with the dangerous behavioral & emotional issues that unwanted stress creates. Bottom Line.. You will be firmly in charge of your life & business career!! (Designed specifically for corporate professionals)
Stress: Where it comes from and how Stress affects you:
- Understanding the # 1 cause of stress in your life. . . . . Surveying stress from every angle.
- How has corporate America responded to stress in the workplace?
- Understanding your physical profile & how it relates to stress. . . .Recognizing the signals from your body.
- Your personal stress reduction formula. . . tools to change your life.
Balancing your Personal and Business Life:
- Case histories of corporate overachievers. . . . Learning from their successes & failures.
- Empower thyself. . . . . . controlling your environment.
- The straight scoop on medication. . . . . your body always keep score.
- Creating goals & objectives that work for you personally. The power of positive affirmations.
Managing your Physical Life:
- Managerial profile. . . . The successful manager who doesn’t understand the game.
- Stress and Nutrition. . . . How to eat for success with minimal time and lousy menus.
- What to drink. . . Water, coffee, tea, alcohol. . . .how much and why?
- Discover how to get in shape. . . What are my options? How much? How often?
- The role of vitamins and minerals in stress reduction.
Making your Career work for You:
- Achieving greater self-confidence & persistence.
- Taking steps to revitalize your job performance & attitude.
- Understanding the power of selling yourself & the role stress plays.
- The process of visualization. . . . a key tool in your stress busting kit.
- Your ultimate choice. . . . . Choosing less stress.
De-Junking your Life:
The nuts and bolts of taking control of your life. Open discussion, have your questions ready.