Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project management skills are important for all employees. This course is for anyone who wants to know how to manage tasks or small projects with a structured approach to ensure success. Apply the basic principles of project management to your work and create action plans for on-the-job application. Utilize strategies for communicating with team members and stakeholders with confidence.
Project Management Course Objectives:
- Differentiate between the various project management processes.
- Identify and describe the project management process based on a relevant application activity.
- Develop a script to communicate about project status based on a thorough checklist.
- Complete a project management plan advancing a current workplace project or based on a case study.
Project Management Content:
I. Introduction to Project Management
- What is a project? A temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service or result with a definite beginning and end.
- What is project management? Application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activities to meet project requirements
- What is a project manager? The person assigned to achieve the project objectives.
- What are Stakeholders?
- Project Management Life Cycle: 1. Initiating 2. Planning 3. Executing 4. Controlling (and monitoring) 5. Closing.
II. Techniques of ” Project Management Planning”
III. How are you going to complete your project?
- What steps or actions are required?
- What resources are required?
- Who are the stakeholders?
- What is the timeline?
- What is the cost?
- What might derail you (risks)?
- Communicating with team members and stakeholders with confidence
IV. Project Management Tools
V. Managing and Controlling the Project
VI. Develop a Project Management Strategy