It costs five times as much to get a customer in the front door, as it does to keep one.
These seminars provide the key to establishing “nuts & bolts” customer service with even the most difficult customers. We believe that customer service, like sales is a craft, and constantly needs to be honed, and reinforced.
Upon completing any of our Customer Service seminars, you will be able to:
- Identify customers, understanding what they want, and what they value.
- Describe the most difficult customer ever encountered, roll-playing, and provide an explanation, as to why the customer behaved as s/he did.
- Explain why the customer is your employment, rather than a necessary distraction, or annoyance.
- Understanding the three basic customer needs, knowing that the customer given time, will ask for what they want, listen, listen, & listen !!
- Identify & thoroughly understand the behavioral skills that influence other people, & their decision making progress.
Bottom line results and profits . . . .
- Increase the return on your customer service dollars.
- Make your customers feel important and appreciated.
- Reduce stress and turnover in customer service jobs.
- Become a master in the art of listening.
- Say “no” and be firm without antagonism.