Ed is a dynamic speaker, trainer, and coach. He is also a certified Black Belt in Quality Assurance using the D.M.A.I.C. methodology, as well as a diversity instructor and trained mediator. With over 12 years of mentoring teams and individuals to maximize their effectiveness in the harshest of conditions when lives are on the line, the approach Ed uses has been tested on the battlefield and in conference rooms across the world. He provides his people with the tools and techniques needed to gain that competitive edge.
Coaching and Mentoring in the following:
- Leadership skills development
- Effectively motivate and lead your team through anything into greatness
Change is Inevitable, growth is optional. Ed helps with conflict management/resolution, personal and team goal setting/achievement, or just hanging out and getting to know one another.
Leadership skills development :
- How to build a cohesive, results-oriented team from a group of diverse individuals
- Motivational techniques that inspire team members to want to perform at their peak
- How to grant the team more decision-making and problem-solving authority as it matures
- How to gain team member commitment to policy and procedural changes that are critical to the success of the organization
Quality Initiatives – Using the D.M.A.I.C Methodology
Improving teams use the DMAIC methodology to root out and eliminate the causes of defects:
- D- Define a problem or improvement opportunity.
- M- Measure process performance.
- A- Analyze the process to determine the root causes of poor performance; determine whether the process can be improved or should be redesigned.
- I- Improve the process by attacking root causes.
- C- Control the improved process to hold the gains.
Diversity Awareness and Equal Opportunity Management:
“Change is Inevitable, growth is optional.”
- Changing Our Attitudes to Enhance Our Vision
- Compliance and Diversity: What’s the Difference
- Demographic realities: Impacting you Companies Mission
Team Building for the mission:
- The Allocation of Empowerment
- Inspire Creativity
- Sustained Cooperation
- Not all disagreements have to end in arguments—you´ll learn proven strategies for constructive resolutions
- How to separate the 2 sides of every conflict—people and issues—and deal with each effectively
- How to turn the points of disagreement into a framework for resolution
Personal and Team Goal setting/achievement:
- Get Clarity Decide-what you want
- Define your mission
- Define failure
- Map your journey
- Take the first Step!
OR just hanging out and getting to know one another